Splash. Splash.

You're a lifesaver!

Thanks for making this. I'm about to go take a physics exam, but rather than reviewing I was watching stuff on Newgrounds. This and it pretty much wrapped up everything I've learned so far. I think that's all of the reviewing I need! I'm sure that I'll ace that test, thanks to you!

CarrotCakeStudios responds:

No problem, man.
That's what I'm here for.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Great entry for a movie jam

The people that are giving this so much flack obviously don't understand the premise of a "jam" and the limited amount of time you were given to make this.
I spent all weekend at the Global Game Jam and I can say from experience that making a flash animation that looks and sounds so good takes a lot more time than that measly 48 hours or however much time they had.

An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

Good, but has room for improvement

The ideas and plot were pretty fresh and interesting. I like the way Karissa's eyes are empty, since as a protagonist you're supposed to be relating to her, but the way she looks makes her seem a bit different.
The timeline was a little difficult to follow, though. Even though there was the "3 days earlier" thing, it was kind of impossible to tell what was a flashback and what was actually happening in the present.
I also spotted some contradictions. She talks about only having one friend and says, "Why would anyone want more than one friend?" and then she calls the worms her 'friends', implying that she does have more than one. I think 'guardians' or 'protectors' would've been a better word for them.
Also, for a town where it always rains, it sure doesn't rain a lot (didn't rain in some scenes). It kind of breaks the atmosphere that was set up at the beginning.
I'm looking forward to watching this and seeing how it progresses.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

best yet

In my honest opinion this is the best episode in the series. The plot was great, action scenes were nicely done, music fit perfectly, and the graphics were awesome (close-ups and doomship).
I also like how you introduced alot of new things (fire sonic, etc.). Basaliskx, even though I have no idea how to spell his name, is incredibly cool, and is my new favorite unofficial Mario character.

Owls Owls

Catchy, and it has beavers

Someone on American Idol should sing this next year. And they'd have to sing it while they're in at least the top 10. I would practically worship them.
Anyways, nice animation+ song. I don't know where you come up with these ideas, and I certainly don't know how you manage to make so many high-quality flashes every year.

Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

That was incredible.

I want to see more artists do stuff like this.
My favorite part was when the larger squirrel-thing died and the scene in the sky.

Pork Pork

OMGod

Not only is this video awesome, but the message it conveys is completely true. And that's a great song even by itself.